You’re probably all familiar by now with our poster design for Etsy Made Local Sheffield. But did you know that there are some jumbo-sized ones in and around Sheffield city centre?
We’ve got huge posters in five locations around the city. If you spot one, make sure you get out your phone and snap a photo. If you do, you could be in with a chance of winning a £25 voucher to spend at Etsy Made Local Sheffield! All you need to do is post your photo on Twitter or Instagram, using the #etsymadelocalsheffield hashtag. We’ll even be kind and give you a little clue. Two of them are in the city centre and three are on the outskirts, on main routes into town.
As with all competitions, there are some rules!
Terms and Conditions:
- This competition is not endorsed, run by or affiliated with Twitter and Instagram in any way.
- The competition is not open to members of the Sheffield Sellers on Etsy team, employees of Clear Channel Direct or the families of either organisation.
- Entrants must be 18 or over.
- To enter, you must use a photo that you took yourself and include the #etsymadelocalsheffield hashtag.
- The Tweets or Instagram posts you use as entries must be public so that we can see them.
- You can enter up to five times each on Twitter and Instagram, but each entry must use a photo of a different poster. For example, if you spot one poster, you can enter twice in total (once on Twitter and once on Instagram) with the same photo. If you spot two posters, you can enter four times in total (twice on Twitter and twice on Instagram, once per photo). If you manage to spot and photograph all five you’re lucky, because this means that you get ten entries in total!
- Entries made via Instagram stories are not valid because they will disappear a day after posting.
- Entries will close at 11.59pm on 20th November 2018.
- We will choose the winner at random from all entries meeting the terms and conditions on Friday 23rd November.
- If we select you as the winner, you must reply to our Instagram or Twitter post within 24 hours. If you don’t, we will select another winner.
- The winner must collect their voucher from Cutlers’ Hall during the market’s opening hours.
- The voucher is to spend at Etsy Made Local Sheffield only and must be spent in full. No change will be given and there is no cash alternative.
- The winner must grant Sheffield Sellers on Etsy permission to use their name and photograph in online publicity.