• You must be an active Etsy seller and a member of the Sheffield Sellers on Etsy Team.
• Your Etsy shop must comply with Etsy’s house rules.
• I will have the relevant insurance in place to sell online at the time of the event
You are applying as a vendor to sell via the Etsy Made Local Online pilot between 8th and 9th August.
This includes a listing in our lookbook (published via Issuu) and a booth at our Hopin event.
The lookbook will be published 7 days before the online event launches on Saturday 8th August. However all content MUST be finalised by 6th July ready for publication before the first scheduled event.
You must be present for at least a 3 hour block over the course of the event. During this time you will need to upload at least one short video to Hopin. This video can be live or prerecorded.
NOTE: This video could be a showcase of your stall set up, a tour of your workspace or a demonstration of either a product or technique.
• By submitting your application to sell at Etsy Made Local Online: Sheffield you have confirmed that your shop complies with all Etsy’s house rules, including that your products:
* are your own original work;
* do not contain or reference any third-party trademarks;
* do not infringe the copyright or any other rights of any third party – we will not be accepting any form of ‘fan art’.
• In applying to the market, you have agreed to participate in our online activities to help publicise the market and the goods you sell.
• You understand that the first sift of applications will be completed by the team leaders before submission to Etsy for approval. Etsy will have the final say on whether sellers can participate. This will be based on any flags against your shop held via Etsy’s internal systems e.g. ODR.
NOTE: We will not have access to any information Etsy holds about your shop – Etsy’s decision will be final.
• No feedback will be given either by the leadership of Sheffield Sellers on Etsy, nor Etsy, with regard to unsuccessful applications.
• All products submitted for inclusion in the lookbook must be live in your shop between 1st August and the start of the event.
If one of your featured products sells out before 4th July, you must contact us immediately with a replacement item.
NOTE: We recommend you do not submit one of a kind designs for the lookbook.
• We recommend that you offer a coupon code for this event. This will help you to attribute sales to the event, making it easier to decide how successful it was for you.
In addition, please note the points below which relate specifically to the Etsy Made Local event.
• We will store your application information securely on our website and a copy will be emailed to the team admin email and to you upon completion of your application for your reference. It will also be stored on a password protected Google Sheet for up to 2 months after the event. An exception to this is your payment invoice, which we are legally required to keep for 7 years.
• We will pass on your name, business name and link to your Etsy shop to specific 3rd party organisations, namely Etsy.com and local press organisations to help promote the event.
• We will add the email address you provided to a mailing list. The sole purpose of this will be to give you key information about the event. You will be unsubscribed from this list once we have distributed the post-event feedback survey.
• We will never sell your data or pass it on to any other organisation not already mentioned above.
Your place at the event will only be confirmed if you complete all the following steps by 1st July 2020
• Pay the stall fee by bank transfer, in full. Please note that all fees are non-refundable.
• Sign up to the event mailing list for sellers. We will send you a link to this.
• Join the event Facebook group for sellers. We will send you a link to this.
• Provide us with your availability for the event (minimum of 3 hours). We will send you a link to our calendar.
• Add the official event to your Facebook business page. Please don’t create your own event.
Your place at the market is conditional on these five steps being completed by midnight on 1st July 2020.
If you have not completed all five steps, your place will be offered to someone else. Any money you have paid to us by this point will be returned to you within seven days.
Successful applicants will be informed by email w/c 22nd June. Please add email@example.com to your email contacts to avoid notifications going to your spam folder.