Stuck for something to say? Share a team member!
There are lots of us participating, so why not share a seller you are friends with, or whose work you admire in the run up to and during the weekend?
You can find everyone taking part in the Shop Directory with links to their social media accounts…or you can use the event hashtag to find the most recent content.
If going live feels scary then we suggest buddying up and going live with another maker ‘in conversation with’ style.
When sharing. think about making it relevant, relatable and insightful to your audience.
- Think about sharing those with a similar audience to you
- Share who you would gift their products to, if they are very different to your work
- Select your own wishlist gifts to share
- Add a fact about yourself that connects with the themes of the products
How to share:
- Use an app to re-share their Instagram posts – Regram etc
- Screenshot their grid and @ them as a mention in the caption or the support small sticker in a story (NB: Not all accounts can be tagged with the ‘Support Small Business Sticker’ as some sellers have Creator accounts)
- Share your favourite product
- Share a reel or video as a point of interest in how they make things
- Like and comment on their posts