Etsy shop name
Helen Moyes Designs
Please describe your product range.
I love to be creative and experimental with mixed media and thread and am developing
my product range to include:
– original textile & mixed media wall art and cards
– wearable art, accessories and home textiles
– items that inspire and help others to be creative
I started an Etsy shop because…
I love to make both beautiful and useful textile art and I think an Etsy shop is a great way to share them with a wider audience from the comfort of my home studio to the comfort and convenience of an online shopping experience.
I feel inspired by…
– the landscapes of my lovely green city and the surrounding countryside, my garden, the sea and coastal walks
– avoiding waste and up-cycling, recreating pre-loved items into new and using up even tiny scraps of fabric
– helping others to be creative
When I’m working on Etsy, I like to listen to…
The rain pattering on the velux windows of my attic studio, jazz and audio books, especially when the main character is a seamstress and there are sewing descriptions, but not all at the same time of course!
What will you have for sale at Etsy Made Local?
– up-cycled vintage style home, sewing and gift essentials
– sewing & craft kits
– scented teacup candles
– home textiles
– wearable and wall art
– cards & Christmas decorations
– vouchers for textile art and stitch workshops
Will you be offering a free pre-order/collection service at Etsy Made Local?
Yes! Use the coupon code EMLCOLLECT at my Etsy store checkout.
Find Helen Moyes Designs on: